Name: Renato Peron
City, Nation: Padua, Italy
- 1991: Graduation in Architecture from the Istituto Universitario di Architettura di Venezia (IUAV) - Italy.
- 1991: Research in post-graduate laboratory of Dipartimento di Analisi Economiche e Sociali del Territorio (DAEST), of the Istituto Universitario di Architettura di Venezia - Italy (IUAV).
- 1993: Develops research in bio-architecture.
- 1996: Member of working group on bio-architecture of Ordine Architetti di Padova - Italy.
- 1997: Certificate for coordinating the planning and execution of the works for the safety of construction sites in accordance with Law 494/96 (Italian).
- 1998: National Course of two years of postgraduate in bio-architecture.
- 1998: Participated in a design workshop for the creation of a science park in the town of Faenza - Italy, financed by CNR (Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche), ENEA (Agenzia Nazionale per le nuove tecnologie, l'energia e lo sviluppo economico sostenibile) and the Polo Ceramico di Faenza. Coordinated by Leon Krier. Published in the journal "Bioarchitettura".
- 1999: Member of the Istituto Nazionale di Bioarchitettura di Padova - Italy (INBAR).
- 1999: promoter, with the Architetti dell'Alta Padovana, of the workshop in three meetings: "The quality of the environment and the built environment, resource use, the principles of bio-architecture" in the town of Cittadella - Italy.
- 1999: Competition for the design of the square of Santa Eufemia, Borgoricco. The project, 1st prize, was considered the most worthy to continue the detailed plan of Aldo Rossi's City Hall and the same, besides developing the argument of the square, already considered in previous competitions, plays the themes of the municipal market and sports facilities.
- 2002: Research in Brazil: building systems, natural materials for the preparation of projects for sustainable architecture, vernacular architecture.
- 2005: Research on "alternative ways of living: the mobil house".
- 2009: Research on vernacular architecture.
- 2010: Speaker at the conference "Cooperation and Sustainability", Padova (Italy), organized by the Ordine Architetti di Padova.
- 2014: Speaker at the conference " roofs and stairs", UFBA (Universidade Federal da Bahia) of Salvador. Opening of the university course of Atelier.
- 2016: Graduation in Architecture and Urbanism from the Universidade Federal da Bahia ( UFBA ) of Salvador, Brazil.